Ready to Book a Table or Ticket
If you are ready to book a table, click here to buy now.
Purchasing a ticket or table to the Evening in the Maritimes 2020 event is easy!
Ticket Info | Individual Tickets
$195 per person (tax receipt for $95)
All tickets include the following:
- 4-course meal featuring your choice of fresh lobster, steak or vegetarian/vegan option
- Free parking at the Hotel Lac-Leamy Hotel
- A host bar during the cocktail hour from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Gifts & Prizes
- A tax receipt for 49% of the ticket price (issued after the event)
- A chance to network with over 600 other high-profile guests
Table Info | Corporate Tables
The full cost of a corporate table is $2,500 and includes 10 event tickets and a host of other inclusions (see below). A limited number of corporate tables are available. Reserve early to confirm your spot.
A corporate table allows your company/organization to show your appreciation to clients, employees, family, and friends at one of Ottawa's premier fundraising events. Each corporate table includes:
- Your logo displayed on a continual big screen slide show
- Prominent table signage featuring your company/organization logo
- Two bottles of wine at your table during dinner
- Complimentary drinks during the cocktail hour
- Corporate name include in Ottawa Citizen event ads
- Mentions in the event social media campaign
Look who's coming too.
COVID-19 Cancellation and Refund Policy
The 2020 Evening in the Maritimes event has been postponed not cancelled, therefore, your payment will simply be carried forward. EiTM ticketholders have three options:
#1 Keep your tickets/table and attend the 2020 event on the revised date (Nov. 3rd)
#2 Transfer your tickets/table to someone else for the 2020 event on Nov. 3rd
#3 Cancel your tickets and receive a tax receipt for the full amount. Note, if applicable, your current tax receipt will be cancelled so that a receipt for the full amount can be issued.
#4 Special circumstances? Call Corey Fortier to discuss - 613-761-9522 ext. 250
For More Information
For more information about corporate tables and other added-value opportunities for companies and organizations who want to stand out in the sea of 600+ attendees.