Ready to Book a Table or Ticket
If you are ready to book a table, click here to buy now.
Purchasing a ticket or table to the Evening in the Maritimes 2020 event is easy!
Ticket Info | Individual Tickets
$195 per person (tax receipt for $95)
All tickets include the following:
- 4-course meal featuring your choice of fresh lobster, steak or vegetarian/vegan option
- Free parking at the Hotel Lac-Leamy Hotel
- A host bar during the cocktail hour from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Gifts & Prizes
- A tax receipt for 49% of the ticket price (issued after the event)
- A chance to network with over 600 other high-profile guests
Table Info | Corporate Tables
The full cost of a corporate table is $2,500 and includes 10 event tickets and a host of other inclusions (see below). A limited number of corporate tables are available. Reserve early to confirm your spot. There is an early bird rate of $2,400 available until January 31, 2020 (with payment being received no later than February 29, 2020).
A corporate table allows your company/organization to show your appreciation to clients, employees, family, and friends at one of Ottawa's premier fundraising events. Each corporate table includes:
- Your logo displayed on a continual big screen slide show
- Prominent table signage featuring your company/organization logo
- Two bottles of wine at your table during dinner
- Complimentary drinks during the cocktail hour
- Corporate name include in Ottawa Citizen event ads
- Mentions in the event social media campaign
For More Information
For more information about corporate tables and other added-value opportunities for companies and organizations who want to stand out in the sea of 600+ attendees.
Past Corporate Guests
3Sixty Public Affairs
2Keys Security Solutions
ADGA Group Consultants Inc.
Assurances Palladium Insurance
BMO Nesbitt Burns
Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
Capital Office Interiors
Chmiel Architects Inc.
CIBC Private Wealth
CIBC Wood Gundy
Cisco Solutions Canada
Cleland Jardine Engineering Limited
Conlin Bedard LLP
David Burns and Associates
Domicile Developments Inc.
Duane-Francis - Capital Wealth Architects - Mandeville Private Client Inc.
Eastway Tank, Pump & Meter Limited
Eaton Power Quality
Fancom Connects Ltd.
Foord & Associates
Fo Tenn Consultants
Global Public Affairs
GOLDIE MOHR LTD.
Hammond Manufacturing Company
Health Source Insurance
Hill and Knowlton
Inside Edge Properties
Jackson-Brown Associates Inc.
Koble Commercial Real Estate & Brokerage
Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa
LWI Consulting Partners Inc.
Marcomm Solutions Inc.
McNally Gervan Lawyers LLP
Merlin Steel Group
Nelligan O'Brien Payne LLP
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada
Otsuka Canada Pharmaceutical Inc.
Ottawa Food and Wine Festival
Ottawa Police Association
Ottawa Senators Foundation
RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
RBC Financial Group
Robbie’s Italian Restaurant
RX & D
Sentry Funds Solution-s
Spiteri and Ursulak LLP
Sunrise Building Services
TD Asset Management Inc.
TD Bank Group
The Attain Group Inc.
Valor and Solutions
WESCO Distribution Canada LP
Warren L. Creates, Lawyer and Certified Specialist in Citizenship and Immigration Law