Ready to Book a Table or Ticket?
Purchasing a ticket or table to the Evening in the Maritimes 2021 event is easy!
Ticket Info | Individual Tickets
$195 per person (includes a tax receipt for $95)
All tickets include the following:
- 4-course meal featuring your choice of fresh lobster, steak or vegetarian/vegan option
- Hosted in the Westin Ottawa Hotel located in the Ottawa business district across from the Rideau Canal, an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- A host bar during the cocktail hour from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Gifts & Prizes
- A tax receipt for 49% of the ticket price (issued after the event)
- A chance to network with over 600 other high-profile guests
Table Info | Corporate Tables
A corporate table costs $2,500 (no tax, regular price) and includes 10 event tickets and a host of other inclusions (see below). A limited number of corporate tables are available. Reserve early to confirm your spot.
A corporate table allows your company/organization to show your appreciation to clients, employees, family, and friends at one of Ottawa's premier fundraising events. Each corporate table includes:
- Your logo displayed on a continual big screen slide show
- Prominent table signage featuring your company/organization logo
- Two bottles of wine at your table during dinner
- Complimentary drinks during the cocktail hour
- Corporate name include in Ottawa Citizen event ads
- Corporate name in the Ottawa Citizen post-event print ad
- Mentions in the event social media campaign
Look who's coming in 2021!
Learn more about our audience.
Our COVID-19 Response
We take the health and wellbeing of our event attendees very seriously. We are monitoring the Ontario government and local Ottawa Public Health protocols and we are working with the Westin Ottawa to ensure these are incorporated into our event plans. We will publish an overview of the specific precautions and measures we’ll be taking as the event draws closer and all of the information will be posted on our website.
ABLE2's Fundraising and Social Events Cancellation Policy (updated June 2020)
For fundraising and social events no refunds will be issued under any circumstances if the registrant is unable to attend. However, the registrant/s is welcome to find a substitute. The substitute person’s requested information, e.g. contact, allergy, food and room preference, etc., should be provided 10 working days before the event is scheduled to occur.
In the event that ABLE2 cancels the event a tax receipt will be issued for the full amount. Allow 15 business days for the tax receipt to be processed.
If an event is postponed, not cancelled the following options are available:
- Registrations/tickets are honoured for the new date.
- Registrations/tickets can be transferred to another individual. This change of participant and their accommodation/allergies etc. must be communicated to the event organizer 10 days prior to the event.
- Registration/tickets may be cancelled and a tax receipt for the full amount will be issued.
- Special circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For More Information
For more information about corporate tables and other added-value opportunities for companies and organizations who want to stand out in the sea of 600+ attendees.